Monday, August 25, 2008

week of 8/18-8/22

Monday: out of the office-class registration
Tuesday:9:30-6:00
Wednesday: 9:30-12
Thursday: 9:30-4
Friday: 9:30-4
Total: 24 hours

Monday
I was not in the office today I had to go back to school today to register for classes and get some schedule stuff taken care of

Tuesday
I spent the morning in compliance. I finished cleaning out and organizing the study hall room and ran off copies of a syllabus for a PE class. Other than that, this week has been crazy for the compliance office with Students coming in to sign up for classes or fix schedules or fill out NCAA paperwork, so there was not a lot for me to do. I ran over to the football field house and picked up some signed footballs for sponsors that would be handed out that eveningIn the afternoon I went back to marketing to help out with a street fair that was held this afternoon. Different businesses/churches, etc. from the surrounding areas and different departments from Campbell set up booths and handed out information pertaining to their services. We handed out Discount cards and pocket schedules to students and gave them information pertaining to Camel Crazies and the first games of the season.

Wednesday
Wednesday was a half day for me because I had to go back to school and take care of some other details. There was not a lot for me to do today, again because Kevin and Drew have both been running around with a lot last-minute football stuff that seems to have been put off or delegated to them.

Thursday
I was in Compliance today there was a new compliance Intern today, and we both worked together to make Evaluation and contact forms for each of the coaches. It is important that the coaches know when they are allowed to call potential student athletes and when they are allowed to go watch them play.

Friday
I was back in marketing today. I ran off some copies of flyers to take over to the recreation department in Dunn and Benson on Monday. I helped Drew make a list of all the football players and numbers and hometowns for the scrolling scoreboard at the field. In the afternoon I went to the football stadium and helped them figure out how to set up the tunnel the football team will run out of on Game Day. They wanted to do a run-through of how long it would take to get it taken down and off the field on game day. This was a lot of fun because I got to see the field up close for the first time.

No comments: